[Lazarus] Run two build simultaneously

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:45:17 CET 2010

Hi,

You can simply omit the \config part:

c:\lazarus-latest\lazarus.exe --pcp=c:\lazarus-latest
c:\lazarus-stable\lazarus.exe --pcp=c:\lazarus-stable

(You must have write access to that directories of course)

> What do I need to put on each config dir? There aren't config
>  directory and I don't know if/where is a file (or just in regedit).

Lazarus will put the config files for you there.
Since it will not find it at firts run, it will create al necessary
file for you.
You can then (in Environment -> Options) fill in the correct paths to
compiler etc. for each build you use.
(Alternatively you can initialy copy all files from
c:\windows\apllication data\lazarus (or the XP/Vista/7 equivalent of
that location) to noth c:\lazarus-stable and c:\lazarus-latest

Bart