[Lazarus] Run two build simultaneously

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:52:22 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can simply omit the \config part:
>
> c:\lazarus-latest\lazarus.exe --pcp=c:\lazarus-latest
> c:\lazarus-stable\lazarus.exe --pcp=c:\lazarus-stable
>
> (You must have write access to that directories of course)
>
> > What do I need to put on each config dir? There aren't config
> >  directory and I don't know if/where is a file (or just in regedit).
>
> Lazarus will put the config files for you there.
> Since it will not find it at firts run, it will create al necessary
> file for you.
> You can then (in Environment -> Options) fill in the correct paths to
> compiler etc. for each build you use.
> (Alternatively you can initialy copy all files from
> c:\windows\apllication data\lazarus (or the XP/Vista/7 equivalent of
> that location) to noth c:\lazarus-stable and c:\lazarus-latest
>
> Bart

I made patch to  include/win/lazbaseconf.inc

It take the config path from file "lazarus.cfg" inside Lazarus folder
"lazarus.cfg" file content like that

ConfigDir=w:\workspace\lazarus

if the file "lazarus.cfg" not found (or the key "ConfigDir" not exists) it
leave the original path that already exists by Lazarus.

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey