[Lazarus] windres: can't open manifest

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Mar 15 17:15:12 CET 2010

On 03/15/2010 04:17 PM, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> To do the tests better to also use lazarus test version (0.9.29) which
> already does not have such problems.

I really would like to do that. But for my tests I need to install the
same versions of Lazarus and FPC on Windows and Linux. 9.28.2 was the
most recent version I was able to install on both systems.

I do have the svc sources of Lazarus and FPC. What version do you
recommend to install and how to extract the correct source files and how
to install them on both Systems. Is there a Wiki page for that ?

Thanks !
-Michael