[Lazarus] windres: can't open manifest

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Tue Mar 16 00:04:40 CET 2010

15.03.2010 23:15, Michael Schnell wrote:
> I really would like to do that. But for my tests I need to install the
> same versions of Lazarus and FPC on Windows and Linux. 9.28.2 was the
> most recent version I was able to install on both systems.

First you need to install fpc >= 2.4.0 on all your systems. There are
packages available on fpc site for most of platforms.
> I do have the svc sources of Lazarus and FPC. What version do you
> recommend to install and how to extract the correct source files and how
> to install them on both Systems. Is there a Wiki page for that ?

Just checkout the lazarus sources into some directory and run "make
bigide" after that. If you need all other packages which are installed
with lazarus usually then rebuild the IDE from the IDE itself after.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.