[Lazarus] New version of WebDesign available

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Mar 17 15:17:06 CET 2010

On 03/17/2010 03:10 PM, Paul Breneman wrote:

> I also need to run the same program (without the GUI) on similar Linux
> boards.  What you are seeking is something I need as well.  I hope we
> can keep in touch and get this accomplished.

I'm intending to do this as an open source project, hopefully as a
Lazarus package to make it easy to use.

As I seem to be forced to copy a lot LCL code (i.e. the event queue
implementation) from the "gtk" Widget Type folder into the folder I'll
be using for the new Widget Type, I hope I can work with the Lazarus
"powers" to move this code into a dedicated unit or include file to be
used by both Widget Types.

I'll be happy if you could test the stuff once it's in a state you can
take a look at. Please stay tuned; I'll post a message here once I have
something I can show.

-Michael