[Lazarus] componentscount in panel

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat May 15 13:25:15 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 08:42 +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 12 May 2010 00:31, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but that is not a regular container. TFrame is a special case.
>
> Ah, the "special" case. There is always an exception to every LCL rule.  ;-)

If you're only reason to post a message is to bash the project, you can
better not react, or do it elsewhere.

And to answer: (I should not do this, offcourse) That a TForm owns all
components is not the rule, offcourse. But for a new user like Fedorax
it's a good answer where he can work with. He didn't ask for a
explanation of the deeper logic behind it. He needed the .ControlCount
property.

Joost.