[Lazarus] Broken cross compile build.

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon May 17 18:10:10 CEST 2010

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

>> Ok, the bug for this one is in my tools. I have an rsync script that
>> updates my lazarus tree from a pristine svn checkout, and that was
>> removing all the .lfm files from the unit paths, but leaving all the
>> object code. (Of course this used to work prior to the change to $R).
>> No issues, I need to fix my stuff there.
>
> Hmm, this might explain the two bug reports too.

I guess I'm used to makefiles actually checking dependencies and creating them as required if
something went missing. If any of the object files are missing, the fpc compiler re-creates them. If
the resource components are missing, it throws its toys out of the pram. Is that because it does not
know where the source file is so it can't re-copy the *.lfm file?

--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them