[Lazarus] WNCE 5 not Supported

Robin Hoo robin.hoo.cn at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:56:53 CEST 2010

Hi, All

First of all, I should thanks all, who have replied my problem. It's very
nice to discuss the issue together. And I would emphasis that my problem is
NOT something about placement of dll. It's about the bug in fpc or lazarus
after Lazarus-0.9.29-25158-fpc-2.5.1-20100504-cross-arm-wince-win32. I'm not
sure about it locates in fpc or lazarus. The following is my troubleshooting
steps.

1. While I compile code with
Lazarus-0.9.29-25158-fpc-2.5.1-20100504-cross-arm-wince-win32 everything is
fine both under emulator and device in WinCE 5 and WinCE 6.
2. While I compile code with snapshot after
Lazarus-0.9.29-25158-fpc-2.5.1-20100504-cross-arm-wince-win32, report error
of invalid program in WinCE5.
3. (For not placement of dll.) Agyshell.dll is not required to consider
placement while using the emulator, since it's coming with emulator image
and under \Windows folder.

Let's focus on the problem of compiler or lazarus, not the placement of
static linked dll or dynamic linked dll.

I love Lazarus and FreePascal, and that's why I'm here and report the issue
or seek help. And as a developer, I know it's impossible for a software,
which is bug free at all. So let's stop leading problem to wrong direction
and make it solved. Sorry for my English and let's enjoy in the world of FP
and Lazarus. Thanks again and have great weekend everyone.

Best Regards
Robin Hoo