[Lazarus] Error: Identifier not found "CreateaNewIsland1Click" - now compiles. Wrong form loaded

Vannus vannus at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:17:18 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

in your main file (usually project1.lpr but i think yours was
main_island.pas iirc) youll find something like...

uses
  Forms, Unit1, LResources, Unit2;

begin
  Application.Title:='Exit';
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
  Application.CreateForm(TForm2, Form2);
  Application.Run;
end.

those Application.CreateForm() bits are where you can add/remove your MyForm
or MyMainIslandForm (in my case ive been lazy and left MainForm and
SettingsForm called Form1 and Form2)
you will want yours to be something like
Application.CreateForm(TMyIslandForm, MyIslandForm); put your main form
first so it is shown when your run the program.

dont forget to add whatever MyIslandFormUnit into the 'uses' if its not
already there - like my (once again lazy) Unit1 and Unit2.

I also find freepascal.org site disorganised. although im using Lazarus over
Delphi 5 Pro so it can't be all bad! freepascal excels at the compile
anywhere thing.

HTH,
- V