[Lazarus] Structured info on class watch

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed May 26 10:20:25 CEST 2010

On 05/25/2010 11:24 PM, José Mejuto wrote:
> I'll take a look over the code again, I hope that nothing breaks :)

GREAT !
Many thanks for your work.

I found that the tree view in the Evaluate window does work when adding
the "^" manually. That is a really nice feature of the IDE, only it's a
shame that it's hidden because a "normal" user hardly will try this. So
it would be really great if the tree view would show up on crtl-F7 as a
default. (but of course the hex value of the instance pointer should be
shown somehow, too)

Thanks again,
-Michael