[Lazarus] clarification / Re: constant-highlight ? [Re: quick opinion poll / pascal highlighting "case"]

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri May 28 13:08:25 CEST 2010

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

> Tabwidths is more like line endings and encodings. It should be per
> file.

It should be per user, regardless of files. But that may result in
conflicts with SVN, even if only tabs are used to indicate indentation
levels.

BTW when I wrote my C decompiler, the final formatting of the source
code required about the same amount of code than the transformation of
ASM into C - and this was the implementation of only one (my) style.

DoDi