[Lazarus] Carbon - Ghost objects inside of components

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon May 31 16:29:02 CEST 2010

Hello Dmitry,

I  have  found  out, that when you create a new project and try to put
TPanel  on  TForm  in  design time then sometimes the panel is painted
with  horizontal  or  vertical  scroll  bar area. But this seems to be
related    to    a   luck,   because   you   have   to   repeat   this
new/delete/new/delete operations few time up to 15 to get it. It looks
as not initialized property. :-|

As  I  wrote  you,  with my old components used and tested on SVN from
beginning  of  year didn't have this problem and when I tried to build
them into up-to-date then they showed this problem as well.

Thanks.

TRoland;

<<< 27.05.2010 13:42 - dmitry boyarintsev "skalogryz.lists at gmail.com" >>>
db> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk> wrote:
>> I  have  made  many  changes  on my components, but I think my changes
>> should  not  be  responsible for this behavior. But if necessary I can
>> check  out  my  old  state  which  was OK. But my latest build of that
>> project  was build on SVN from January 2010 and I have been making all
>> changes on up-to-date state.
>>
>> Should I test up-to-date LCL vs. old state of my code?
db> If it's possible, please test.

>> But  there   still  one  question  remains.  Why is LCL.TPanel painted
>> wrong?
db> It's not painted wrong, it shows ScrollBars for some reason.
db> How to reproduce?

db> thanks,
db> dmitry

--