[Lazarus] Carbon - Ghost objects inside of components

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon May 31 17:41:54 CEST 2010

Hello Dmitry,

I  have  just tested this behavior on Lazarus Carbon PPC and it is the
same as on Intel.

TRoland;

<<< 31.05.2010 16:29 - Roland Turcan "konf at rotursoft.sk" >>>

db>> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk> wrote:
>>> I  have  made  many  changes  on my components, but I think my changes
>>> should  not  be  responsible for this behavior. But if necessary I can
>>> check  out  my  old  state  which  was OK. But my latest build of that
>>> project  was build on SVN from January 2010 and I have been making all
>>> changes on up-to-date state.
>>>
>>> Should I test up-to-date LCL vs. old state of my code?
db>> If it's possible, please test.

>>> But  there   still  one  question  remains.  Why is LCL.TPanel painted
>>> wrong?
db>> It's not painted wrong, it shows ScrollBars for some reason.
db>> How to reproduce?

db>> thanks,
db>> dmitry

--