[Lazarus] windows and audio development

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:04:10 CET 2010

Thanks, that interesting.

When I'll have a bit more time (now I'm working more then 110% including
many of my weekends) I'll open source some things I made in the past with
Lazarus and also create a decent Linux Soft phone in Lazarus :)

The original project of the soft phone will not take place at the end, so
I'll just continue binding Sofia-SIP that I started and release it for all
to use (LGPL) at the moment.

Ido