[Lazarus] How to stop Lazarus from loading previous project on start?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:15:50 CET 2010

I am trying to re-install the old Sdpo package since I failed to make
the SVN version install.

But I can for the life of me not stop Lazarus from opening old
projects on startup so I get a chance to select the sdpo package to
install...

It seems like closing any open project brings up a dialog where I
*have* to select anoter one and if I don't the Lazarus just quits.
Is it not possible to have Lazarus open *without* an active project?
One would imagine that to be the normal behaviour to open a program
and then inside the program select a document/file/project to work
with....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden