[Lazarus] Free Pascal 2.4.2 released!

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:06:48 CET 2010

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:45:39 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>>You can install into that folder without problems. As said the two IDEs
>>won't conflict with each other (except the file associations, but most
>>applications have a similar problem ^^).
>>

>Thanks for the clarification!
>I will go ahead and install fpc, then change the compiler location in
>Lazarus and recompile it and go from there. :-)

OOPS!
Forgot to ask:
If I do this in the directory C:\Programs\lazarus:
C:\Programs\lazarus\fpc\2.4.2\bin\i386-win32\make.exe clean all
will this recompile lazarus with the new fpc?
Or do I need to make some changes elsewhere first?
How is the new compiler specified for the rebuild?

Bo Berglund