[Lazarus] Cannot install package lNet in svn 28204

John vd Waeter john at jvdw.nl
Mon Nov 15 11:20:14 CET 2010

Hmmm,
There was an old lNet version lying around...
Allthough I selected the trunk version, the old sourcefiles where used.

Weird that I could not delete the directory where the old version was,
even after closing Lazarus and checking in taskmanager that there was no
lazarus running.. had to restart the machine to get rid of this dir.

It now installs ok. However, weird again, upon rebuilding lazarus.exe
grew from abt 13 MB to 126 MB... but thats another issue I guess..

tnx
John

--
John vd Waeter