[Lazarus] Converting Fortran to FPC?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:04:52 CEST 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:43:16 +0200, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

>Try using the same url with port 8080

Tried:
http://community.freepascal.org:8080/bboards/message?message_id=145352&forum_id=24105
Same result.

Our IT department has very strict taps on traversing the firewall. For
example they require Kerberos authentication to domain accounts for
even the simplest web browsing. And they have only recently been
persuaded to open FTP and NNTP ports. I have struggled for most of
this decade for the NNTP port to be opened so I can do what I am doing
now, namely searching for engineering answers in news servers on the
Internet...

I guess I have to do the look up back home tonight where I manage the
firewall myself...

Bo Berglund