[Lazarus] Converting Fortran to FPC?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:09:15 CEST 2010

The contents of the page are small. I'll just copy here:

Fortran to Pascal
Notify me of responses
HI! I've read about a very good converter from Fortran 77 to Pascal,
ForPasC, and tried to download it, but all the links seem to be
broken. Could anybody provide me with the program, perhaps for Linux?
Thanks, bye

Silvio in Ithaca
-- Silvio a Beccara, 15 July 2003 15:14 	(email)

Answers:

http://www.irpcsoft.com/download/forpascsetup.exe that it the link for
the windows/dos version, i don't know if there is a linux version.

good bye and happy coding :-P

DC740
-- Emilio Moretti, 26 March 2005 16:21 	(email)

There is Semi-automatic Fortran to Pascal converter by simple string
manipulations at http://www.shokhirev.com/nikolai/programs/tools.html
(see also the project at SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fortran2pascal/ ).

Nikolai
-- Nikolai Shokhirev, 22 December 2006 04:24

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho