[Lazarus] Verdict of Lazarus 0.9.29

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:15:00 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-20 12:00, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:

> Hmm, yes, same here.

Glad I'm not alone in this boat. I have been using the same profile for
years, so it wasn't much of a problem, but starting with a new profile, I
had to start fiddling with all the various editor settings (which I
normally never do), trying to see what makes my editor behave normal again.

> turn _everything_ off.  At least it doesn't take long, but it would be
> good to have some standard profiles ranging from "I just want to be able
> to read my bloody code" to "omgz sparkles!!11!"

:-) Very good nominations for the profile names. At least that way I'll
know what to avoid. Thanks Henry, that put a smile on my face.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/