[Lazarus] open pas file from command line

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:46:15 CEST 2010

2010/10/21 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

> Anyway, as I mentioned in that mantis report.... I am happily using that
> feature without problems, so it's your (end-users of Lazarus IDE) loss. I
> think it's a useful feature to have, and others agreed.

Yes, I think the consensus is that is a useful feature (it is not
resolved with won't fix). And it is nice that you can live with the
limitations of the implementation. That is your gain.

You have explained why you chose to ignore the problems with your
patch, and they were no reason to change my mind about the patch.
Sometimes I can be almost as  stubborn (is that a good translation of
'eigenwijs'?) as you,

Vincent