[Lazarus] Sample code needed to create form at runtime only (see mock up below).

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:01:04 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Peter E Williams
<foss.game.pascal.developer at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Questions:
> 1) Does the Memo1, OK_Button and Cancel TButton need to be in a
> TGroupBox???
> 2) Also, should the TImage be in a TGroupBox???

I think that to use the splitter you need to group the elements using
a panel. I vaguely remember that if you have something like:

Panel 1 - Splitter - Panel 2

Then Panel 1 should have Align=alClient, Splitter.Align = alRight,
Panel2.Align = alRight

Yes, a group box would probably do it as well, but the panel is just
as good and can be configured to have no borders and the user won't
note he is in the form.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho