[Lazarus] SynEdit Win32 versus Linux - Does anyone have a suggestion?

lazarus at mfriebe.de lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Sep 20 02:46:43 CEST 2010

Zitat von Jason P Sage <jasonpsage at jegas.com>:

> First off, There were references added to my main form's *.lfm file
> - a file that I know nothing about except it appears to be a
> serialized version of classes ( a snapshot perhaps) of all the
> properties in my form when I last saved it? Anyways, in this file
> there were now references to a RightGutter regarding the SynEdit
> control(s) (I have many because the multi-synedit widget - didn't
> work so well but I digress)... anyways - there were all these empty
> properties names TSynRightGutter inside the     "inline
> TSynGutterPartList" section.. and this caused compiler errors. They
> were empty anyways.. like

Right gutter was added recently (is still in progress of being added),
if you need to use the lfm, in a version that hasn't got it, you can
delete the entry (as long as the file is not open in Lazarus). It will
be added again, each time you open/save the file with trunk.

And yes, both (right and left) gutter, add lfm info, even if not
modified. I guess, I will add that to my todo.

Martin