[Lazarus] reverse engineering tool wanted

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:54:05 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 21:56,  <dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
>> Our class design is way to large to fit on any paper our printers can
>> handle, or what can even be displayed on a single screen. So we have to
>> segment our UML class diagrams to specific areas of our product - only
>> showing the classes in question. eg: Account Invoicing, Learner
>> Registration, etc.  Anything larger and it is information overload!
>>
>> So your idea of selecting what classes to diagram is vital.
>
> All this possible with fpclasschart. I added a graphviz backend to it a
> couple of months ago. Graphviz will do the automatic layout.

I have a long-term plan to add shapes to TAChart, to support these
kinds of TeeChart diagrams:
http://www.steema.com/uploads/gallery/shape.png
http://www.steema.com/uploads/gallery/organizational1.png

With proper modularization, they can be used to draw class diagrams
independently of other TAChart functionality.
In particular, I hope that data from CodeTools can be used
for on-line diagram building from IDE.

--
Alexander S. Klenin