[Lazarus] Terminal in Lazarus

Geoffray Levasseur jeff.levasseur at free.fr
Sat Apr 30 22:37:32 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 17 avril 2011 23:43:01, Malcolm Poole a écrit :

> It is possible to embed a libvte terminal in a lazarus form when using
> GTK and control it from the application, although I'm not sure if it's
> possible to do everything that you want.
>
> Pascal bindings for libvte and a test application can be found at
> http://dargui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dargui/testvte/
>
> Malcolm

I'm trying to use your VTE implementation (with the help of the demo app) and
I'm facing a problem that I can't understand: impossible to get the shell
working even if the VTE widget is appearing correctly and no errors happens
according to my log file.

Here is the source code for the application I'm trying to create (with svn):
svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/geofperspage/gppsvn/trunk/lfs-manager

Can someone take a look and tell me what can be wrong (I've checked everything
without success).

Thanks
--
Geoffray « fatalerrors » Levasseur