[Lazarus] Editor font height in IDE options

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:00:53 CEST 2011

2011/8/8 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
> In other words, if the drop-down was size (instead of height) would it still
> be undesired?

If it was size it would be useful. It would be consistent to what you
set in the dialog and it would be less confusing because there would
be only one method of setting size.

Currently, for example, I set font size 18pt in the dialog. I decide
it is too small. The height combo says "-29". What value should I put
into height to quickly view a bit larger font? I don't want to
calculate that :)

So, instead of removing, maybe change it to represent size. (Hence my
previous question, does anyone need to set height). In this case I
think an edit box with +/- buttons would be more useful than the
combo.

--
cobines