[Lazarus] Console App Development

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Aug 13 16:38:08 CEST 2011

On 13/08/2011 15:25, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 12 August 2011 18:57, Henry Vermaak wrote:
>> similar capability.  As Graeme showed, we've become slower, so if we don't
>> watch it, this kind of attitude will end us up with a sluggish, bloated ide.
> Thank you. Somebody gets what I'm trying to get across. The problem is
> not not serious yet, but Lazarus is getting slower.

Are you sure?
Have you compared speed to 0.9.28? And which actions have you used for
checking speed?

I know of several things that in 2010/2011 have had huge speed
improvments. Some of them have been after 0.9,30. But some of them were
between 0.9.28 and 0.9.30.
Things that speed up opening projects with many files have been improved
before 0.9.30 and after.