[Lazarus] Documentation update (CHM building, lazutils)

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Dec 29 20:40:38 CET 2011

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 05:25:56PM -0200, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:
> > Below is the condensed error list:
>
> How does this error list relate to the rest of the e-mail?

It's the raw data that was the basis for the mail.

> Do some of
> them disappear if you use official rtl xml instead of the lazarus
> copy? Or do those elements don't exist?

I only use the FPC rtl, since I built the 2.6.0 docs. I did wanted to look
what was changed in the lazarus docs, but the differences were too great, so
I suspected the lazarus RTL stuff was an orphan.  (which is confirmed by
looking at the mutations in svn.  Low, very low:-)) The mail was meant to
get confirmation about that. Or maybe somebody has the corresponding
original XMLs these are branched from so we can efficiently computate diffs.

Meanwhile btw I have a first lazutils setup working. (fpdoc is still
running, but the lazutf8 errors are gone)