[Lazarus] Stragne error in Lazarus 0.9.31 r29341 FPC 2.5.1 i386-win32-win32/win64

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Feb 5 00:40:01 CET 2011

On 2/4/2011 01:51, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> 2011/2/4 waldo kitty<wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
>>>
>>> No, why? o.o'
>>
>> so that it might be fixed for delphi compatibility?? ;)
>
> And that was another useless off topic message from you to this list.

hunh? i thought it quite legitimate to the question asked... it seemed to me to
be rather specific in nature...

> Please, restrain yourself with you have nothing sensible to add.

i've been doing so... the above was not sensible? i've actually posted many less
posts since our last conversation... should i just drop this list completely and
look elsewhere for my pascal needs in this new world??

signed,

dazed and confused :(