[Lazarus] Stragne error in Lazarus 0.9.31 r29341 FPC 2.5.1 i386-win32-win32/win64

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:21:19 CET 2011

On 4 February 2011 23:40, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:

>>> so that it might be fixed for delphi compatibility?? ;)
>>
>> And that was another useless off topic message from you to this list.
>
> hunh? i thought it quite legitimate to the question asked... it seemed to me
> to be rather specific in nature...

Your question makes no sense to me.

Mattias asked if he knew what the "message window" is, since the error
is shown there.  He replied "no" (I'm not sure if Silvio understood
this completely).  Then your question about fixing it for delphi
compatibility.  What exactly do you want to fix about this error
dialog?  Where does delphi compatibility come in?

Maybe I just don't understand what you meant.

>> Please, restrain yourself with you have nothing sensible to add.
>
> i've been doing so... the above was not sensible? i've actually posted many
> less posts since our last conversation... should i just drop this list
> completely and look elsewhere for my pascal needs in this new world??

<snark>Yes, please</snark>

Seriously, why would you even ask that question on a public list.

Henry