[Lazarus] Jump back after using "Find declaration"?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:56:31 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-07 10:45, Bo Berglund het geskryf:
> to add the Ctrl-Shift-Down action to a *button* in the edit window.
> But I can't find a way to add a key combination of my choosing, only
> already existing menu commands...
>
> Is it possible to add a key combination and if so how is it done?

No, I designed it to only use existing IDE menu items to be placed on
the editor toolbar.

I lately find myself using the editor toolbar only for the "jump to
sections inside the current unit" navigation - for everything else, I
use keyboard shortcuts. After all, my hands are mostly over the keyboard
already — no need to reach for the mouse.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/