[Lazarus] TortoiseSVN help.... error in Installing Lazarus wiki --- there is no download the source option

shoKwave shokwave at gmx.net
Tue Feb 8 20:59:44 CET 2011

Am 08.02.2011 19:15, schrieb Peter E Williams:
> TortoiseSVN_options.png // it shows all of the options and there is
> not a "download" nor "download the source" option.... nothing like
> it.... what the F at CK are you talking about.
But it shows an item called "SVN Update"(2 items above "TortoiseSVN") .
What do you expect when clicking on an already checked out directory? I
guess this item changes into "SVN Checkout" (or something similar) when
you click on an _empty_ directory.

> Before you say read the manual... I have looked at the online help and
> there are 8 million 900 and 65 screens to read... okay minor
> exaggeration for humour.

I'm sure Google will guide you to a shorter tutorial how to use this tool.

--
Regards

Ingo