[Lazarus] TortoiseSVN help.... error in Installing Lazarus wiki --- there is no download the source option

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:58:54 CET 2011

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 05:15:18 +1100, Peter E Williams
<pewslinuxvault at gmail.com> wrote:

>TortoiseSVN_options.png // it shows all of the options and there is not a
>"download" nor "download the source" option.... nothing like it.... what the
>F at CK are you talking about.
>
>Before you say read the manual... I have looked at the online help and there
>are 8 million 900 and 65 screens to read... okay minor exaggeration for
>humour.
>
>Fond Regards, Peter Eric WILLIAMS
>--- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
>--- Phone: +61 (03) 6236-9675

Do yourself a favor and download the command line SVN client instead.
Then just enter the checkout command at a command prompt in the
directory where you want the checkout to happen.
Simple as that and nothing to learn either, just use the posted
commands...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden