[Lazarus] Where does lazarus store its settings (Win XP)?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:10:07 CET 2011

In a previous thread I was told that lazarus saves its settings into a
directory below %APPDATA% which expands to:

C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\lazarus\

I have now installed CodeTyphon in order to get a system for
cross-compilation and I want to redirect this lazarus to a specific
folder for its settings using the command line argument:

C:\lazarus\lazarus.exe --pcp=C:\lazarus\config

So I have created the C:\lazarus\config dir and now I "just" need to
copy over the settings CodeTyphon created during installation into
this folder.

But the problem is that I cannot find it!

When the CodeTyphon lazarus is started by doubleclicking the exe file
all is fine and it loads all of its proper settings. I have modified
the editor color scheme and this seems to stick, so lazarus is
definitely storing this somewhere.
But I have searched the whole "Documents and Settings" folder tree for
the word lazarus and it comes up empty handed.
My Application Data folder contains directories for other applications
I use but not for lazarus.

So I assume that it saves the data elsewhere, but how can i find out
where?

Anyone here that knows????

--
Bo Berglund