[Lazarus] Mantis "attached tags" are broken

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:58:46 CET 2011

Hi,

I created one report with a new tag '0.9.30', so I can easily find bug
report related to the fixes_0_9_30 branch.

I did a "view issues" and selected '0.9.30' tag as filter. It only showed
one bug report. I went back to my previous bug reports and the '0.9.30' tag
was removed for all but the last bug report.

So it seems Mantis only allows one bug report to have one tag. That is
stupid! What's the point of tags then, if you can't reused them?

Usage:
In each case, I selected the '0.9.30' tag from the dropdown list, and
selected "Attach". The tag then appeared in the 'Tags' column. But that
also removed the tag from all other bug reports. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/