[Lazarus] Mantis "attached tags" are broken

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:02:24 CET 2011

OK, I just got a Mantis report email which listed that Vincent removed all
the tags - believing they are unnecessary.

Personally, I don't think so, because now all 0.9.30 related reports fall
under the 0.9.29 version - which was also the Trunk a little while ago. So
now there is no way to distinguish between older 0.9.29 (Trunk) reports and
newer reports relating to 0.9.30 branch.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/