[Lazarus] Setting up debugger in Lazarus?????

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 12:15:46 CET 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

Saturday, January 15, 2011, 10:32:54 AM, you wrote:

BB> But now when I try to set a breakpoint in my program code there is a
BB> pop-up telling me to set up a debugger first....

SVN versions does not provide all binaries as platform dependent
installers because SVN is platform independent ;)

You only need to copy your gdb.exe from your previous Lazarus
installation or download a gdb for your platform and setup it in the
"Environment -> Options -> Debugger".

--
Best regards,
 José