[Lazarus] Lazarus editor font height very small...

Vladimir Zhirov vvzh.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 08:29:53 CET 2011

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> What would be helpful would be a scoring system: if any of the
> developers knows that he's just checked something in that
> might result in an inconsistency a branch (or tag etc.) gets
> bumped from green to amber, or to red if he knows there's
> something dodgy that will be fixed in a few minutes.

I thought about something like this too. Plus svn trunk users
could "vote for" revision they use if it is stable enough for
them. These two measures combined would help users who want more
stable IDE+LCL to jump between good revisions and avoid bad ones.

The side effect though is that errors would be found later than
sooner, i.e. the number of bad revisions would theoretically
increase when using this approach.