[Lazarus] FPDoc tracker

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:10:41 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm, why not generate the help yourself?  Instantly see the results,
> continue editing, generate help, review, repeat...  :-)
>
> HTML output:
>  $ make rtl.chk fcl.chk FPCSRCDIR=/path/to/fpc/source

That seams interresting. In my previous attempts to build the docs I
ended up with an error for a missing latex dependency or something
like that ... I didn't know one can build the docs without it.

Ok, so I issued the command and it seams to have worked! But where are
the html files? README.DOCS doesn't say where the output is and
neither can I find the html files ... also no error in my console...

Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "getcap"
Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "setcap"
Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "getcap"
Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "setcap"
Done.
touch rtl.chk

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho