[Lazarus] RE : Lazarus on Solaris 10

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 13:51:19 CEST 2011

Ludo Brands wrote:

> -Install following packages from http://sunfreeware.com/. This is a long
> list because gnu binutils, make, subversion (a lot of dependencies) and gtk2
> are pulled in:
> apache-2.2.19
> atk-1.18.0
> binutils-2.21.1
> cairo-1.4.10
> coreutils-8.11
> expat-2.0.1
> fontconfig-2.8.0
> freetype-2.4.2
> gcc-3.4.6
> gdb-6.8
> glib-2.25.13
> gtk+-2.12.0
> jpeg-8a
> libiconv-1.13.1
> libintl-3.4.0
> make-3.82
> ncurses-5.7
> neon-0.29.5
> openldap-2.4.24
> openssl-1.0.0d
> pango-1.18.2
> render-0.8-sol10-intel-local
> renderproto-0.9.3
> sasl-2.1.21
> subversion-1.6.12
> tiff-3.9.4
> xft-2.1.2-sol10-intel-local
> xrender-0.8.3-sol10-intel-local
> zlib-1.2.5

> Can you update us on how this works on SPARC? If that goes well, I'll turn
> this into a wiki page.

Currently working on the Wiki. I've split out the packages needed for
Subversion, I built it on an older server a few weeks ago and experience
suggests that it's going to be easier to build a client from source
rather than pulling in Apache etc.

What version of the libpng package have you got (and what's the command
to check)? I'm getting

Linking ../lazarus
/usr/local/lib/libcairo.so: undefined reference to
`png_set_expand_gray_1_2_4_to_8'

and since Cairo's been updated I suspect libpng should be as well.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk