[Lazarus] Several issues

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 21:45:57 CEST 2011

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

>> - Rebuild IDE doesn't honor "with packages" off, always builds *with*
>> packages.
>
> I removed the obsolete option.

How can I rebuild the IDE *without* packages, or with different sets of
packages, for testing purposes?

It were sufficient to have the Lazarus.lpi (or a new one) for that
purpose, provided that it behaves like the rebuilt IDE.

Background: I'm playing around with the IDEDockMaster (and more), and I
have to determine frequently whether my changes affect the IDE in
general, or only the IDE with a DockMaster or other package.

Hint: In former times Lazarus.lpi did not install any packages.

DoDi