[Lazarus] fpGUI, OpenGL, WebGL

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:05:12 CEST 2011

On 21/06/2011 12:40, Michael Schnell wrote:
> While I do know that fpGUI itself is not distributed within the Lazarus
> svn, Lazarus can provide the fpGUI Widget type selectable in the project
> options (and as said in the original message I only refer to this

Lazarus LCL-fpGUI widgetset discussions are indeed on-topic here. I
guess your original message just wasn't that clear. And just to be
clear, fpGUI Toolkit discussions (non LCL-xxx related) must indeed be
done in the fpGUI newsgroups, or you can email me directly.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/