[Lazarus] IMGUI example

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Mar 30 13:45:54 CEST 2011

   ZeelandNet Webmail

Hi,

Here's a nice demo which I reworked to
FPC/Lazarus of an IMGUI implementation. An IMGUI is a different approach
to implementing a widget toolkit and may be of interest in some
applications. Additionally I included a port of a vector font library
for OpenGL.
The demo is very fast (>60FPS on a low end laptop). For now
this was only tested on win32 but I'm confident that it will run on any
platform without issues as it's native pascal all over. I would welcome
it if it could be included as an example for the OpenGLContext
component.

Regards, Darius