[Lazarus] More to discuss about Main-Menu

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 10:43:07 CET 2011

Thanks for cleaning up these things.
Just for fun I counted the number of menu-items we have at the moment. It's 154 menu-items!

There is more to discuss about main-menu items.

A) I think the menu-item "Project" is more important than the menu-item "File".
So it should be the first item. Or put these two into one menu-item.

B) The items "Build","Build All","Abort Build","Quick Compile" should be placed in the "Project" menu-item or the main menu-item "Run" should be renamed.

Regards,

Sam