[Lazarus] The perfect Linux distro for FPC and Lazarus development

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:25:37 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-07 12:09, Mark Morgan Lloyd het geskryf:
> apt-get etc. However with the generally-cheap Internet connections in
> Europe

That's unfortunately just a dream for South Africans. Here the general
thinking is "lets screw the consumer for as long as we can".  :-/

> years ago. You can obviously also download a complete set of binaries to
> DVDs, and a properly-configured system should then use those in
> preference to getting them from a remote server.

As an interim solution I had relatively good success with a program
called AptOnCD. But that only worked if I kept my work and home PC's
relatively in sync with applications and architecture.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/