[Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:37:50 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-14 13:17, Frank Church het geskryf:

> I fixed this by changing to AddInstance as it was commented out and
> documented in the source.

Thank for the note, I'll update the demos.

> 2. Is the source for the lazdatadesktop available.

Yes, it's included with Lazarus in the <laz>/tools/lazdatadesktop/
directory. For convenience (mainly for Delphi developers), I have
included binaries of Lazarus Data Desktop at the tiOPF SourceForge
Download page. The binaries is a bit old I think.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/