[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:43:15 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> On 02/05/2011 23:19, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM, silvioprog<silvioprog at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The Lazarus IDE has the option "Run Without Debbuging (Shift+Ctrl+F9)"?
>>>
>>> Delphi(7) has this option, see: http://imagebin.org/150467
>>>
>>> Thx,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Silvio Clécio
>>
>> This is also in my to-do list.
>> Sometimes I have lots of breakpoints and just wanna run to application
>> to check whether some modification worked...
>
> open the breakpoint dlg, disable all breakpoints
>
> --

Thanks. I knew this, however.
I happen to have some already disabled breakpoints too that I want to
keep that way later. I guess you already tried debugging the AutoAlign
code? ;-)
I had a quick look at implementing "skip breakpoints" for RunTo, Step,
StepInto etc, as I could swear gdb supported this, but couldn't find
it. It's been some time since I last worked in the debugger code and
with gdb inner workings...
BTW, very good that somebody/you are working in the debugger :-) It
definetely still "needs some love". Anything big currently on your
plate?

Best regards,
Flávio