[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue May 3 11:05:56 CEST 2011

On 03/05/2011 00:43, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>  wrote:

>>> This is also in my to-do list.
>>> Sometimes I have lots of breakpoints and just wanna run to application
>>> to check whether some modification worked...
>> open the breakpoint dlg, disable all breakpoints
>>
>> --
>
> Thanks. I knew this, however.
> I happen to have some already disabled breakpoints too that I want to
> keep that way later. I guess you already tried debugging the AutoAlign
> code? ;-)
Nope, but I did debug lot's of other code.
Including the debugger, while it was itself debugging. Effectively
having 3 instances of lazarus running

But I see your problem is recurisve code...

just noticed. breakpoint conditions are broken at the moment...

you know $fp?

once conditions are fixed. you should be able to put in (c-style constant)
$fp=0x0262F404

and it will only stop, if back to the give stack frame.

the number obviously is the current value of $fp

Haven't tested it, since conditions are broken at the moment...