[Lazarus] wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org have problem with mysql

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:02:32 CEST 2011

On 03/05/2011 16:52, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> The machine suffered multiple UPS failures recently and one suspision is
> that the fsck run did not find all errors.

In 2008/9 we had serious amounts of power failures (rolling blackouts) -
thanks to our corrupt government. We switched all our servers to using
JFS, as our internal testing proved it to be most resilient to various
types of failures (disclaimer: that was our conclusion, but others may
differ - rather do your own testing).

> Further, it is a years old
> Ubuntu 6.06 LTS install which ran first on a physical machine and later

:-) Our motto is if it ain't broken, don't fix it! All our Linux servers
still run Ubuntu 6.06 LTS and they are rock solid.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/