[Lazarus] QR Code

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:20:29 CEST 2011

On 13.5.2011 10:06, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:40:35 -0200, silvioprog<silvioprog at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> CGI Test:
>>
>> http://174.122.19.91/~silviopr/cgi-bin/qrcode/perl/qr_img.cgi?d=FreePascal-Lazarus&e=H
>>
>> Source (CGI/PHP):
>>
>> http://174.122.19.91/~silviopr/cgi-bin/qrcode.zip
>>
>> Reader for several mobiles (use your mobile cam, I tested with Sony-Ericson
>> W200a with sucess! ^^):
>>
>> http://174.122.19.91/~silviopr/cgi-bin/KaywaReader.jar
>>
>> I will try convert (the generator) from PHP to Object Pascal. When I finish
>> I will implement in LazSolutions<http://code.google.com/p/lazsolutions>.
>>
> Any success in conversion of the QR *generator*?
> I have been trawling the web for OP/Delphi/FPC gereation code
> unsuccessfully...

Hello,

I made simple Unit to use command line tool to generate Bar-codes
including Qr-code, it is better than nothing. Original code is made with
C/C++ I think.

Would be good to have both directions tough, and native code, if possible.

Here is the cOpenSource commandline tool I've used :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zint/

I can donate my unit if someone is needing it and even better helping to
maintain it :)

-TP-